Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Snetterton Track Day (29th March)

Go down 
+4
Dam0n
SMF_12
BADWOLF
S I N C E R R E
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:24 pm

were is the video's of the GS thou ??? affraid

was nuff cold for me to get a decent fly by all day long!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

looks like you guys had fun but it looks well cold though sunny
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:13 pm

There was NO footage of the ilusive GS!!!

BIG UP SMF_12 for filming ALL day!! Great footage bro cheers
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

there was a bit of it in the line up and one or two of it flying past. ill sort that vid out when i come round to yours.

i woulda got better vids and pics if it wasnt soo cold or if i had a stand thing lol, the fly by's look dodgy lol
Back to top Go down
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Female Age : 59
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:14 am

It's a great video...well done to Saj for the filming and to Redz for the Editing......bloody fantastic.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 pm

BADWOLF, It was freeeeezing!!! You gotta come along next time tho, it was just a great day out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 pm

i used to do the pod in the car till i broke it. most fun with the front at 10 o'clock doing 120 mph till the rear tyre went. not been to any track since...... i really miss that car.......
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:25 pm

What kinda car was it? I'd love to buy a car to supe up for drag racing Very Happy Maybe we should consider getting a Freedom Rydaz drag car cheers
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

RedZ wrote:
What kinda car was it? I'd love to buy a car to supe up for drag racing Very Happy Maybe we should consider getting a Freedom Rydaz drag car cheers

well it started out as a 1972 beetle with a little weezy engine.
after some tinkering the engine was changed and tweaked to a bit so was now a bi-turbo with lots of cc's. was dyno'd at 550 bhp. but i wanted more, so nos was contacted and they gave me a kit that would bring me more horses on tap. dyno'd again this time just under 1000 bhp. all the brakes and running gear was from well known german sports car manufacture but modified a bit. the floor pan was dumped as it was not strong and light enough. so a full rollcage was made and everthing was bolted up to it. it was quickly noticed that the car needed wheely bars. so some retractable ones were made up. stopping was a little bit of a worry, so two parachutes were installed above the engine. at this point the shell was ditched in favour of a c f jobby. the roof was as high as my bike seat (35 inches). it was taxed insured and mot'd. the look on the tester face when i said it was a 1972 beetle.......
was tested well over 200 mph though i only took it to 197.
took it to tescos once lol that was fun.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 am

DO YOU STILL HAVE IT??? I WANT A GO bounce
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:50 am

sadly its gone to the long road in the sky.....

it ripped its self a part at the pod when it was waving its front in the air when the rear tyre had a blow out at 120.
all that was left was the roll cage seat peddlebox stearing wheel. everything else was gone just like it was designed todo.
maybe this is why i dont wheelie the bike or go silly quick.....

was fun while it lasted tho
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Dude, I'm glad youre here safe to tell the tale! It does tempt me to build one tho Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Male Age : 32
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm

These cars are mad! Bloke i know with fastest mini. Used to be 600bhp 7.2 Chevy small block. Now hes rebuilt it to a whopping 1500Bhp. 7.5 litre twin turbo with nos. Full Custom engine. Still doing the finishing touches but mate this is going to be absolutly mental!!! Road legal too! He said hes gonna bring it by my work one day cant wait lol. SAying that though the only thing mini about it is the Shell lol. I dont think a little standard mini would hold up that nice do you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Track Day (29th March)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2