Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

My big bro want me to stop riding so....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

My big bro want me to stop riding so.... Empty
PostSubject: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:32 am

WARNING*** GRAPHIC CONTENT INCLUDING A DEAD BIKER AT A CRASH SCENE
My big bro want me to stop riding so he always email me these type of video. is mad he thinks this gonna scare me it actually make me riding more carefully.

Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 am

After watching this my initial reaction was to remove it as its far too graphic, but to be honest its no more graphic than the video games and videos are kids are exposed to, except this is reality. This is quite a hard hitting reality check as if we needed one at this time with so many fellow bikers and friends being involved in such serious accidents recently.

IF anyone is offended by this please drop me a PM and I will remove it, otherwise I would say it serves a good cause by warning others about the dangers we face on the roads.

Good post Airwane
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Male Age : 32
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

This is such a shocking video but as you said Redz is a factor of life and how we ride that we must take serious. Any day this could happen to one of our members/freinds/family and everyone else so we should learn from this and be (i know its abit hard to say to alot of people on fast bikes) but be Sensible and think before we act.
So i think the video should stay anyway... just make it clear that its graphic.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Very well said Craig!
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
Afro
Forum Member
Forum Member
Afro

Male Location : Southend

PostSubject: Re: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:53 am

The only thing shocking about the video for me is the disrespectful c***t behind the camera....

Some guy is dead at the scene so you whip out the camera and start filming his lifeless body, repeatedly zooming in to satisfy your sick pleasure.

I would have kicked the crap out of him and smashed the camera to pieces.

Imagine if that was your mate and the first way you heard that he'd been killed was by watching this.

Anyway.....That's me flower
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:44 pm

i think that all the stills would make a great ad/wake up call on tv. sooner peeps realize that they aren't superman the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My big bro want me to stop riding so....   My big bro want me to stop riding so.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My big bro want me to stop riding so....
Page 1 of 1