Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!   PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 am

Do all you can do to protect yourself and ride safely, take extra care when filtering and dont trust any other vehicle!!! Of course being the absolute safest rider in the world will not guarentee a safe ride as there are simply dangerous drivers out there but you must try.

A friend of mine crashed into a car doing a u turn and is now paralised. I am crying today hearing the news and it prompts me to tell you all to Please Please ride as carefully as you can.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!   PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

sorry to hear that man Sad thoughts go out to friends and family!!
Back to top Go down
Afro
Forum Member
Forum Member
Afro

Male Location : Southend

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!   PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Like I told my girlfriend who is just getting into bikes....

Biking is no joke....Drivers won't change their bad habits, roads won't improve and you might wind up dead or worse....

You must make it your goal to become the best motorcyclist you can possibly become so you give yourself the best possible opportunity to react when there is a possibility to do so.....To see an event before it occurs when there are clues to see....

People think you just pass your test and then ride, and then you'll just pick it up.......You might get away with it for so long, but one day, you'll get bitten in the ass.

Not taking anything away from what's happened to our friend as basically some idiot car driver has taken much of her life away.....I'm just saying...Especially to newbies on here....

Biking isn't a joke...Take it seriously....Give yourself the best possible chance to make it through the game....Get some proper training after you pass your test (Rospa, IAM, Rapid Training)....Buy and wear proper kit (a back protector is one of the most important items and I don't leave home without mine).

5 years into riding and this thing has shook me so hard I have to re-evaluate what I need to do to make things safer for myself.....How I need to improve my skills, and I'm someone that regularly rides country roads with the throttle almost to the stop on my GSX-R 1000.

I have the ability, but it's time to learn some maturity.

Please ride safe everyone....Please question and be honest about what level you're really at with your bike, and please consider some training even if you think you're Rossi.

It might save you one day.
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!   PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 am

damn thats really bad news for your freind redz, best wishes go out to her.

and Afro that is very true what you said, saying that i think i need to book my bikesafe course very soon!

ride safe people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!   PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PLEASE RIDE SAFE!!!
Page 1 of 1