Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
unmarked fed bikes EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
unmarked fed bikes EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
unmarked fed bikes EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
unmarked fed bikes EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
unmarked fed bikes EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
unmarked fed bikes EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
unmarked fed bikes EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

unmarked fed bikes

Go down 
+3
RedZ
PRE
BADWOLF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:48 pm

watch out for peeps on bikes that won't overtake cos they maybe cops. so keep them peeled....
http://www.citylocal.co.uk/cities/Br...article/39975/

Quote: 'Anti-social motorcyclists beware, as you never know who is behind you - that's the message from Sussex Police's Road Policing Unit (RPU) as it embarks on a two-day operation this weekend to crack down on those who flout the law.

Since January 1st, three motorcyclists have lost their lives on the roads of Sussex and a further 89 have been seriously injured. This accounts for 26% of the Force's overall KSI (killed and seriously injured) figure, despite motorcyclists accounting for just 4% of the traffic flow.

Over the summer months, officers from RPU will be joining forces with colleagues from across the region to target riders who present the greatest risk to themselves and other road users. The first of the weekends of enhanced action - called Operation Triumph - will start this Saturday and Sunday (May 30th and 31st).

Officers from across the Force will engage in enforcement across Sussex, which will be mirrored by activity in Surrey, Hampshire and Kent. A variety of tactics to target anti-social motorcyclists will be employed, in particular the use of a number of new, unmarked vehicles following the successful deployment of unmarked bikes and cars last summer.

Insp Marc Clothier, from RPU, is leading Operation Triumph for Sussex Police. "The weather was exceptionally good over this Bank Holiday weekend which resulted in a large number of riders taking to the roads of Sussex. Fortunately there were no fatal collisions involving motorcycles but one rider suffered a broken arm and another received a serious injury to his ankle.

"It would also appear that there are still a number of riders who continue to treat the roads like a race track. One rider, who was followed travelling at speeds in excess of 130mph, overtaking, undertaking and contravening double white lines, was arrested for dangerous riding and is currently on bail pending further enquiries."

Insp Clothier added that anti-social riding is an issue that affects the whole of the region, which is why Sussex Police is working with neighbouring forces. "We understand the benefits and pleasure that can be achieved from riding a bike but we will not tolerate behaviour that puts people at risk and seriously affects the quality of life for other road users and residents of Sussex."

"We will be deploying a variety of resources to target those who present the greatest risk and aim to reinforce the ‘fear of being caught'. The decision to increase our unmarked fleet has been made based on the results that we have achieved over the last 12 months. Prevention is definitely better than cure, which is why we are publicising our tactics; you never know who is behind you and the bottom line is simple - if you ride a bike in a dangerous or anti-social manner in Sussex then you are likely to be caught!"

As well as using unmarked vehicles, RPU will also be carrying out high visibility policing. The focus of the operation is predominantly aimed at motorcyclists but other anti-social road users will be dealt with appropriately if they are caught breaking the law.

Sussex Police continues to urge the public to help tackle the issue by reporting incidents of poor driving or riding by using the Operation Crackdown website http://www.operationcrackdown.org/'

Last edited by RedZ on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Info)
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 am

dude ur link isnt working lol!

but i think i found what u were posting about:

http://www.citylocal.co.uk/cities/Brighton/news/article/39975/
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 am

that's the one mate. don't know why mine didn't work as it was fine when I posted it...
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:48 am

Well spotted Badwolf, I have cut and pasted the web links content into your first post and made it an anouncement.

Take care out there, do ride safely and always be aware of your surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Female Age : 59
Cancer Dragon

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Is this something they are also doing in London? or is it just Sussex?
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

I don't know about london but I always get a little nervous when theres a bike riding my wheel. I have been followed by feds and "others "and its not nice. I always look in my mirrors to make sure that nothing is a miss and so far so good. but they are getting sneaky....
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 pm

When we left Brighton there was a bike with us for a while, I stuck behind him for a bit until he waved me on. I am careful unless I know who is behind me, could be feds could be bike jackers Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm

i remember the busa from telly lol! Also i knwo there was an unmarked blade with the rider wearing a arai sinister helmet. not sure what areas he covers but i saw him in welling.
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Sneaky little....
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 pm

S I N C E R E wrote:
Sneaky little....

.....cheesy wotsits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 pm

The guy on the Blade is based or WAS based in Hampton but is also around in Kent... They are not just on Triumphs they have R1's, GSXR's, a Busa, Blade and even a Harley Davidson!! They have the full arsenal so be careful becaus eyou never know whos behind you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
Sponsored content

unmarked fed bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: unmarked fed bikes   unmarked fed bikes Empty

Back to top Go down

unmarked fed bikes
Page 1 of 1