Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Last Friday of the month - FR Meet

Go down 
+9
ValerieR
S I N C E R R E
PRE
CraigB
BADWOLF
SMF_12
Airwane
matt
RedZ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BigB
Forum Member
Forum Member
BigB

Male Age : 35
Capricorn Dragon

Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:48 am

i'm gonna be there now! just feeling and looking rough lol
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Male Age : 32
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:11 pm

ill be there for about 7:00pm. So see you all there.
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 am

It was really cool to see so many people turn out last night and all the new faces....
I think there was about 17 of us at one stage, the bikes looked really good all lined up next to eachother!

Also big up Damon who came by and found us by accident after we had left and gone to find food somewhere else!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
BigB
Forum Member
Forum Member
BigB

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:59 am

fantastic night guys was good to meet everyone for the first time!

I didnt feel so left out when the other RS turned up... But even so he didnt talk much lol

125 clan deffinately too cool for school lol we'll have to have a tear up sometime soon so i can show you what having a 2stroker is all about hehe! Sorry about the mass revving though lol

Will get them links up for you when im home Adam, at work n on my phone atm! N will get my pics up on here n facebook!
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 am

awesome turnout and good seeing everyone...lets do it again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 am

Yea i was surprised about how many people turned up!! Everything is really coming together now. If we can keep this up with loads of people coming it will be great!

Will be trying to organise a big FR rideout sometime if people are up for it.
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 am

Hey all, Nice to meet everyone last night. Even if my Nandos was cold by the time i got home Smile

Hope to see everyone again soon, I'll be up for the next rideout if Im not working.

Where can i get a FR patch for my jacket from?

Damon
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 am

Was great meeting some of you for the first time Cool It was a good night even tho I rode pillion!!! In answer to those of you that wanted patches, the FR back patch is only available to members of the Freedom Rydaz club, everyone is welcome to be a forum member and to come to meets and rides etc, but the passion both I and Sincere share for bike clubs inspired the club side of Freedom Rydaz. Please read up on the club aspects on the forum.
HOWEVER bounce The T shirts and screen stickers can be purchased directly from our supplier, all forum members can rock the FR logo's on there bike etc

Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 31072009557
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 31072009558
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 31072009559
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 31072009556
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 31072009554
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 31072009551
Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 23072009543
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Looks like a good meet, was a shame i couldnt make it tho No
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 am

Hey everyone, its that time of the month again! The end of month meet is coming up this friday!

As always there will be some chilling, getting together and a few games of pool for all to enjoy, but we also have a ride planned this month.

We are planning to ride upto ace cafe and check out the friday night crowd, its usually really lively there and will be a good ride up.

The plan is to leave the Horse and Hound at 8:15pm sharp and arrive at ace for approximately 9-9:15.

This ride is conditional on it being dry so please keep an eye on Freedom Rydaz Forum just incase there are last minute cancellations or changes to the ride. If you reside closer to north london then you can meet us at the ace at around 9:15pm!

Everyone is more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Oh great im goin to have fun then on my Curtersy bike then!!! its soo powerfull YBR 125!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm

wasnt that the one u were taking the piss out off the other week for having such skinny tyres Razz

glad to hear ur up and riding tho, il bring ur A*s liner as well!
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey freinds, okay the weather for tommorow is looking a bit 50:50 so keep and eye on the forum, the ride may have to be postponed unfortunately.

If it is dry i would suggest arriving at the horse and hound no earlier than 7:30 as a few of us are arriving after work so there may not be anyone at the pub before then!

PRE
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 pm

get some pics up if you do go ace!!

no ride out next month tho cos ill be coming on the bike lol!
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 pm

im going to have to miss this one as something has come up and i cant get out of it.
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:54 pm

From what i heard you wernt the only one affraid
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 am

yeah we all gave it a miss in the end...it was dry in croydon but my sources from north london told me it was chucking down near ace!
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:11 pm

always next month cheers
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm

The Monthly meeting is a static meeting held every last Friday of the month giving club members an opportunity to meet up and any other riders from where ever to come along and get to meet the Freedom Rydaz. Of course this will normally end up in a ride but it needs to ramain 'static' giving anomynous visiters to our forum a chance to come and say Hi.
Back to top Go down
BigB
Forum Member
Forum Member
BigB

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:25 am

sorry i never made it, had no way of getting up to you guys, can now drive a car seeing im off crutches, but cant bend my knee so good on the bike...

Was it a good turn out?
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 am

BigB wrote:
sorry i never made it, had no way of getting up to you guys, can now drive a car seeing im off crutches, but cant bend my knee so good on the bike...

Was it a good turn out?

Crutches??????????? Whats going on with you lot? I go away for a month and you all fall apart... Literaly!!!
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Lol quite a few people are getting hurt i see or crashing lol.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 pm

For real! Whats the story with you Craig? Any news from the insurance peeps?
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 am

Yea well im getting an insurnace payout there givin me £2800 and then claiming it back by contesting the third partys insurance. Ive also got seperate soliciters to make sure i get my excess back and that i dont loose my no claims to prove it was his fault. So hopefully all good.

Atm im looking around for Yamaha R6's between 1999-2002 which is the carberetor model or the 2003 newer shape injection model.

But if i cant afford it then ill have to settle for something like a Suzuki Bandit 600 and streetfighter it.
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 am

im sure u can get a 2003+ R6 for around the 3K mark....after that its just funding insurance etc!

hopefully if your bike claim works in your favour you can claim things like personal injury, damage to posessions etc on top of your bike's cost so that should cover it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month - FR Meet   Last Friday of the month - FR Meet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Friday of the month - FR Meet
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next