Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

what did you do with your bike today???

Go down 
+4
PRE
SMF_12
RedZ
BADWOLF
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 am

just sorted my insurance for kt and I got it down to 89 clams. tpft 3 yrs no claims. well happy Very Happy woop woop
Back to top Go down
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 am

well do do i start

sanded polished my front down pipe mid and link pipe then sorted the end can
cleaned up and sprayed my oil hose ends (went rusty)
left side rider foot peg hanger and heel plate sprayed
bar ends sprayed
rear pillion foot pegs polished back to mirror finish
complete engine degrease and polish
chain cleaned and waxed
full clean and t cut of the bike
jay youll like this fitted my new mirror at last

think thats it knowing me theres more

what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 P1353_24-04-09
what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 P135301_24-04-09
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:11 am

BADWOLF wrote:
just sorted my insurance for kt and I got it down to 89 clams. tpft 3 yrs no claims. well happy Very Happy woop woop

£89 on a hooligan KTM?!?! RESULT! lol heres silly me paying £500 for TPFT on a CBR125R lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 pm

there was other factors involved to get it low. my age being old helps. keeping it in the house with locks and chains! no points, did I mention im old?
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:46 pm

BADWOLF wrote:
there was other factors involved to get it low. my age being old helps. keeping it in the house with locks and chains! no points, did I mention im old?

alzheimers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Dam0n wrote:
BADWOLF wrote:

alzheimers...

hello dear, I don't think I need bubbly water..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:06 pm

I put some more air in my back tyre. think I may have a slow problem there I think....
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:27 am

BADWOLF wrote:
I put some more air in my back tyre. think I may have a slow problem there I think....

ahh memories of RedZ's R1 which had 8psi in the rear wheel, a good 34psi below what it should be!!

Edit: I should put what i have done with the bike today...um i looked at it?! gona ride to uni later, oh and tighten up the throttle cable, its a bit too slack for me atm..i want instant response!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:55 am

so he had a bit of a shimmy going? lol
mines not that bad as I am a little anal when it comes to checking tyre pressures. think it stems from my last bike. cos if it went down even just one psi it was all over the place. yet this bike is very forgiving.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:18 am

I started my beast of a bike today Cool It sounds lovely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:24 am

RedZ wrote:
I started my beast of a bike today Cool It sounds lovely Very Happy

won't be long now mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm

I was out on the bike to the shops today. on coming home the ride didn't feel right at the front.
I had a quick look over it and didn't find anything amiss. got home after some chin scratching it turned out someone had turned the left hand fork knob all the way round! arseholes
took me a while to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Rode my bike today, weather was ok going to New Cross, on the way home in the night the roads were wet from the earlier rain. The back kept spinning out cause I was excellerating too hard Wink Great fun!
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm

nothing to my bike, but did build up a c90 for my dad the other day.
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Today Monday 25th May.

I went out for a 1h30 ride. had an interesting ride with a weird weather for example on a road there was some part of it wet some dry. then it rained and it stoped. so I was riding on a wet & dry roads which was quite good for my confidence since I fell from my bike because of the rain. I left my home (Penge/Bromley) and try to go to north east London. as I don't know the roads I did a quick planning on google map and tried to memorised the roads.

I got lost but good thing I got a good sense of orientation. so I find my way back to central London (thanks for sign road, which we should have more of them). I really need to get a sat nav and now I know that a courier job is not for me unless I get the sat nav.
Then got back. On my way back I went through a road that has roadwork (Forest Hill to Sydenham) on it. at some point the car that was in front off me got stock as a bus was coming through the road so the car have to pull back. the car was pulling back without telling me or even waiting for me to pull back first (It's not easy to reverse on a bike I tell ya!). I starting to pull back and got my rear wheel stock against the pedestrian pavement. so I was making sign for him to stop but he kept on coming back. so I ride onto the pavement and passed him. but I lost my foot rest in the process. I'll see if I cam fix it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:12 pm

that sucks mate. but remember when your on two wheels no one sees you! good skills getting out the way.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:35 pm

I rode today and went to boxhill Smile
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:42 pm

i woke up at 3pm and wanted to go for a ride but just couldnt be botherd! lol!
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:51 pm

SMF_12 wrote:
i woke up at 3pm and wanted to go for a ride but just couldnt be botherd! lol!

i hear ya buddy.
i had a call at 0320 from a friend asking if it was ok to have 3 ways on morrall grounds? so i didn't get much sleep so had a late one myself.
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:37 pm

my clutch is leaking juice so had to bleed it again. grrrr
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:06 pm

I just rode back from Kings Road, my bike was in warp speed!! It was seriously fun with such clear roads and clear sky's Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what did you do with your bike today???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2