Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

what did you do with your bike today???

Go down 
+4
PRE
SMF_12
RedZ
BADWOLF
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

what did you do with your bike today??? Empty
PostSubject: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 pm

I dumped all the runny stuff then put new in. ie oil, coolant. adjusted and lubed my chain. oh and I chucked some water with bubbles at it. Very Happy

so what did you do with your bike today???
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:21 pm

I listened to it start from my kitchen Sad
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm

ripped my jeans on it and found out its a death trap that needs more money spent on it lol
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 pm

SMF_12 wrote:
ripped my jeans on it and found out its a death trap that needs more money spent on it lol

dude, that's like saying guns kill people, when we all know its the people that kill people! Very Happy so on that note stay off it you don't have a license for that beast lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:51 am

i took off all the panels, took out my exhaust, fit a new downpipe, took out my grabrail and pillion footpeg hangers and prepped a bunch of other bike things yesterday which i gave in for powder coating today Very Happy

Pics will be up soon of the new look!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 am

done an amazing amount of sanding down of one of my zxr panels. I have been slowly restoring her using fibreglass and lots of body filler haha.

Ive now managed to fashion a panel out of the 7 pieces of fairing I picked off the road after the crash. New paint scheme on the way sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:29 am

Dam0n wrote:
done an amazing amount of sanding down of one of my zxr panels. I have been slowly restoring her using fibreglass and lots of body filler haha.

Ive now managed to fashion a panel out of the 7 pieces of fairing I picked off the road after the crash. New paint scheme on the way sunny

Nice work there! sounds like what i did after i wrote off my bike lol
A good thing i used was industrial grade chloroform...u put some plastic shavings in it and make a treacle like syrup that is amazing at bonding back broken plastics![depending on the plastic type though...it only works on SOME]

Post up pics of the new paint scheme when its done yeah!
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:14 pm

I went for a nice long ride and almost got knocked off by some silly woman in a renault that decided to stop for no apparant reason! Other than that i have just looked at her shining her in the sun!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:52 pm

its better to be nearly knocked off by the silly woman, instead of really being knocked off as I had in october. was most funny cos most of the mess on the ground was from her car! Very Happy 2 ambulances and 4 cop cars turned up just for me. lol 20 mins after I got out the ambulance I was back on the bike riding home. she put her hands up and admitted to doing wrong. well she did pull out on me.

anyway today I just walked passed my bike as I can't put my helmet on cos I've got stitches in my head grrrr but they'll be out friday. can I hear a woop woop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

cheers WOOP WOOP!!! cheers

Your right, nearly being knocked off is DEFINATELY better than really being knocked off... If it wasnt for my quick swerve she would have, these silly people should not be driving in the road if they are going to be doing stupid things!! Drivers need to be more bike aware!!

Good luck with getting your stitches out on friday, hope that all goes well for you bro.
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

S I N C E R R E wrote:

Your right, nearly being knocked off is DEFINATELY better than really being knocked off... If it wasnt for my quick swerve she would have, these silly people should not be driving in the road if they are going to be doing stupid things!! Drivers need to be more bike aware!!

Wouldn't I be right in saying that it would be your fault if you crashed into the back of her? Surely you were too close if you had to swerve to miss her when she stopped. Obviously, i dont know the whole story and I am just reading what was written. If so, then lesson learnt my friend. Only a fool breaks the two second rule Very Happy

If I am completely wrong however, please feel free to throw various items of fruit at me Basketball
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

PRE wrote:
Dam0n wrote:

Nice work there! sounds like what i did after i wrote off my bike lol
A good thing i used was industrial grade chloroform...u put some plastic shavings in it and make a treacle like syrup that is amazing at bonding back broken plastics![depending on the plastic type though...it only works on SOME]

Post up pics of the new paint scheme when its done yeah!

PRE, where do I get industrial grade chloroform from... Don't i need a licence for that stuff?

And once I have sorted out the designs, I will post them up before painting starts bounce bounce

Cheers all,

Damo
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 pm

S I N C E R R E wrote:

thanks bud. this'll make you laugh the lovely lady that drove into me rides a bike as does her husband!!!
this is what happened to me. on my way home after work there was some traffic light controled roadworks (been there months) so i was slowing down to stop. to my left is an esso petrol station and as im coming closer to the exist of it a ford focus starts to come out! she looks right at me and then goes for it. at this point i learn to fly.... could have been worst
Dam0n wrote:

Wouldn't I be right in saying that it would be your fault if you crashed into the back of her? Surely you were too close if you had to swerve to miss her when she stopped. Obviously, i dont know the whole story and I am just reading what was written. If so, then lesson learnt my friend. Only a fool breaks the two second rule Very Happy

If I am completely wrong however, please feel free to throw various items of fruit at me Basketball

can we not just throw fruit anyway? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 am

depends what level of fruit we are talking about...

strawberries / plums = yes
coconut = no
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 am

[/quote]

Only a fool breaks the two second rule Very Happy

If I am completely wrong however, please feel free to throw various items of fruit at me Basketball[/quote]

lol! 2 second rule in London? Dude, on a motorway that is good advice but in the city that 2 second gap would be full of more potentialy dangerous drivers!

On another note how are you going to paint your panels? I recently bought a large air compressor and intend on learning to spray, drop me a pm if you wanna try it out, i am in Coulsdon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:40 am

RedZ wrote:

Only a fool breaks the two second rule Very Happy

If I am completely wrong however, please feel free to throw various items of fruit at me Basketball[/quote]

lol! 2 second rule in London? Dude, on a motorway that is good advice but in the city that 2 second gap would be full of more potentialy dangerous drivers!

On another note how are you going to paint your panels? I recently bought a large air compressor and intend on learning to spray, drop me a pm if you wanna try it out, i am in Coulsdon Very Happy[/quote]

I was going to use rattle cans, but i may juat have to learn the ways of the compressor if your willing to give it a go. I am still at the designing stage/ repairing of panel stage atm so will give you a buzz when thats all done.

All the best

Damo
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am

Cool, I have the compressor and a gun but i need to order a smaller gun and air hose. Then the paint etc. I wrote a 'how to' about spraying so i will post it up. We will be learning at the same time and i have spare panels so its all good. Just hola when youre ready.
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 am

I have my own way of painting and I call it runs n lumps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am

i did more stuff with my bike today so i thought ill give a little update!

Got my bits from the powdercoaters, gonna post up about them later as they did an awesome job! so yeah i fitted the black pillion pegs, and new black levers, and used some good old caustic-soda to clean the inside of my new downpipe [it was filled with soot/carbon]

Tommorow i am going to go buy some exhaust packing wool, and rivet together my end can, and then its just a waiting game until my new exhaust hanger and heatproof decal for the exhaust arrive! pics will come when its all done Smile
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

gonna look good mate ^^^^

I sat on my bike, getting all excited about tomorrow woohoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm

why whats happening today?
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:27 pm

I get my stitches taken out of my head so I can put my helmet on and ride. woop woop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 am

Yow, Pre, did you use the same place in Thornton Heath to powder coat the parts? Post the pics fam! You should post a how to with pics in the 'How to...' section Wink
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:26 am

Yeh PRE, show us some pics!!
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:46 am

got them out yeah baby yeah

then went for a ride.. woohoo great day for riding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you do with your bike today???   what did you do with your bike today??? Empty

Back to top Go down

what did you do with your bike today???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next