Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010

Go down 
+3
Dam0n
bikerbabe600
RedZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:30 am

The Freedom Rydaz and friends meet the LAST Friday of the month and welcome all bikers to come along and meet the FR members and each other.

From April 30th 2010 our new monthly meeting spot will be at:
Valley Park Retail Centre, Valley Park, Croydon, Surrey, CRO 4YJ

Valley Park can be found by following the A23 until you go past P C World on your left quickly followed by Comet at the corner of the next set of traffic lights. Approx 200 Metres after the lights, the road bends to the right - at this point turn left into the road straight ahead. If travelling in the opposite direction, as you pass the Mercedes dealership on the right, take the left hand slip road.

Look forward to meeting you there
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Female Age : 59
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 am

Where exactly in Valley Retail Park will we meet?
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 am

We can park the bikes outside the arcade/bowling part on the pavement and meet in the bar which is next door OR outside Very Happy

No one will miss the bikes ao anyone new will find us easily, i have put a map on the FR home page.
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm not much of a fan of the thought of leaving my bike out at valley park at that time of night. There has been some problems around there recently

My 2p
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 pm

I cant imagine anything bothering us as a group of bikes, plus they have proper security and cctv, we can try the spot and IF it gets larey (is that a word?) we can relocate. Anyway we got Badwolf with us affraid

Safety is paramount so good looking out Damon

Wink
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

RedZ wrote:
I cant imagine anything bothering us as a group of bikes, plus they have proper security and cctv, we can try the spot and IF it gets larey (is that a word?) we can relocate. Anyway we got Badwolf with us affraid

Wink

BADWOLF......... freedom rydaz bodyguard Laughing

i have a black belt in haribo eating afro
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:50 pm

BADWOLF wrote:
RedZ wrote:

Wink

BADWOLF......... freedom rydaz bodyguard Laughing

i have a black belt in haribo eating afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:30 am

sounds cool to me! plus food is at hand! lol
lets see how one or two nights go regarding safety, i doubt anything will happen though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
Moe
Moe

Male Age : 43
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:50 pm

RedZ wrote:
The Freedom Rydaz and friends meet the LAST Friday of the month and welcome all bikers to come along and meet the FR members and each other.

From April 30th 2010 our new monthly meeting spot will be at:
Valley Park Retail Centre, Valley Park, Croydon, Surrey, CRO 4YJ

Valley Park can be found by following the A23 until you go past P C World on your left quickly followed by Comet at the corner of the next set of traffic lights. Approx 200 Metres after the lights, the road bends to the right - at this point turn left into the road straight ahead. If travelling in the opposite direction, as you pass the Mercedes dealership on the right, take the left hand slip road.

Look forward to meeting you there

Hi

Is there a meet this friday?
What time do you normally meet?
Back to top Go down
Freedom Rydaz
The Board
The Board
Freedom Rydaz

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:29 pm

The meeting is on, I am unsure how many people will be there this month as a few club members are away at the moment. But worth popping down and having a look, we usually park up on the pavement outside the bowling arcade. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moe
Moe

Male Age : 43
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:08 am

Freedom Rydaz wrote:
The meeting is on, I am unsure how many people will be there this month as a few club members are away at the moment. But worth popping down and having a look, we usually park up on the pavement outside the bowling arcade. Very Happy

Was nice to meet everyone at valley park. I have never been that fast (62mph jocolor ) on the A3 espcially at night.

Hope you all got home ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:50 am

Nice to meet you mate, and good to see everyone again bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
Freedom Rydaz
The Board
The Board
Freedom Rydaz

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Was a great night, Good to see new faces and old Wink we will try get to Ace a bit earlier next time but still plenty of action, hopefully Craig will post a video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010   Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Friday of the month NEW LOCATION APRIL 30th 2010
Page 1 of 1