Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Snetterton Track Day (29th March)

Go down 
+4
Dam0n
SMF_12
BADWOLF
S I N C E R R E
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

Snetterton Track Day (29th March) Empty
PostSubject: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 am

Hey everyone,

We are doing a track day on Monday 29th March at Snetterton.

We will be going in the Novice group and its £79 for the day which promises to be good fun.

So far we have:
Sincere
BikerBabe600
Damon
Paul (Non FR member)
Ben (Non FR member)
Mack (Non FR member)
Nick (Non FR member)

Anyone who wishes to join us is more than welcome but you will need to get yourself booked on. So let us know if you are interested and when you are booked on.

The event is by Focused Events and the website is www.focusedevents.com and the number to call is 08450267272

For more info give me a shout or check the website.

Snetterton Track Day (29th March) Snetterton

Last edited by S I N C E R E on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

you'll love it. if you had gone for brands i would have come for a play.
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 am

Yeh was thinking about Brands but i've heard great things about Snetterton and apparently is much better and safer and stuff so i thought it best to have my first experience there...
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:11 am

Have ya got a set of leathers?? cant be doing a trackday in your jeans now clown
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

Don't go in the novice group if possible. You are far more likely to be hurt /knocked off in that group as no one really knows what they are doing. The intermediate group is probably better suited to you.

How are you getting up there? If you are riding and know the way I will be there beside you. I'll book in the same group as you (defo change to intermediate if possible) so we can have a play. If not, Ill join you and become a novice for the day bounce

Damon
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:30 am

They won't let me go intermediate because i already told them its my first ever track day... Plus theres about 5 or 6 of us going and they are all booked on the novice too so im gonna stick in that class and just take it real easy i think mate.

We'll be riding up there mate, we have to clock in at 7:30 so the plan is to leave from the Tower of London at around 6am, i know that means a really early start for you to get there mate but if your up for it let me know. BikerBabe600 is coming too as well as 4 of my other friends so it should be a good day!

And yeh Saj leathers are sorted... im borrowing a pair of Redz!!
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 pm

S I N C E R E wrote:
They won't let me go intermediate because i already told them its my first ever track day... Plus theres about 5 or 6 of us going and they are all booked on the novice too so im gonna stick in that class and just take it real easy i think mate.

We'll be riding up there mate, we have to clock in at 7:30 so the plan is to leave from the Tower of London at around 6am, i know that means a really early start for you to get there mate but if your up for it let me know. BikerBabe600 is coming too as well as 4 of my other friends so it should be a good day!

And yeh Saj leathers are sorted... im borrowing a pair of Redz!!

Ok, im up for it. The only worry is getting to towerbridge. I haven't got a clue where to go Rolling Eyes Could bikerbabe/ someone else possibly meet me on the way?
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeh i'm sure we could arrange that, the A23 will bring you right into London as far as Kennington / Elephant and castle. Do you know your way on the A23 or do you have somewhere you would prefer we meet you bro?
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 pm

S I N C E R E wrote:
Yeh i'm sure we could arrange that, the A23 will bring you right into London as far as Kennington / Elephant and castle. Do you know your way on the A23 or do you have somewhere you would prefer we meet you bro?
I can get onto the M25 and meet you on the otherside of london. Dont you take the M11 to snetterton? Im not too clued up on london tbh
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Male Age : 32
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 am

I would be up for it but too scared of smashin up my bike lol.
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:49 am

CraigB wrote:
I would be up for it but too scared of smashin up my bike lol.

You'll be fine. Just take it easy and be smooth and you will have no problems. I've seen how you ride on the road Wink Wanna meet me and ride up to meet the others together?
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Hmm yea mite do. was just thinking bout it and kinda lookin forward to it. lol Actually i aint got any leathers. So cant rele do it anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Craig, I wanna go spectate if we can do so from the paddocks. I'll let you know if I'm going as i would have to be in a car or train or something.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 am

My clutch is starting to slip at higher revs now so unless I get it sorted, i might not be able to make it. saying that, I might just go anyway Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 am

Yea im up for comin along to spectate with u redz. Ill ride up there with that lot whos actually racing then ill go spectate. Then i can just see wat goes on and hpw things work, so i can plan for the next track day.
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 am

RedZ wrote:
Craig, I wanna go spectate if we can do so from the paddocks. I'll let you know if I'm going as i would have to be in a car or train or something.

I might just join ya bro
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 pm

I think its a bit longer than 1hr 30mins to get there fam Suspect you do NOT wanna be late for clock in.
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 am

SMF_12 wrote:
RedZ wrote:

I might just join ya bro

me too, my clutch is slipping so there is no point me doing snetterton as its all hard on the throttle. I may come and watch though/ give a helping hand if needed.

It will take at least 2 hours to get there IMO affraid
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

Dam0n wrote:
SMF_12 wrote:
RedZ wrote:

I might just join ya bro

me too, my clutch is slipping so there is no point me doing snetterton as its all hard on the throttle. I may come and watch though/ give a helping hand if needed.

so now theres 3 of us who want to go but dont have a car or licanse or insurance affraid
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm

SMF_12 wrote:
Dam0n wrote:
SMF_12 wrote:
RedZ wrote:

I might just join ya bro

so now theres 3 of us who want to go but dont have a car or licanse or insurance affraid

i have car and license but sadly no tax or insurance on it cos i ride my bike instead. sunny
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 pm

can we go 4 up on the KTM?
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Dam0n wrote:
can we go 4 up on the KTM?
bring on the low rider Laughing i did wonder what the 14 inches of fork travel was for. bounce
Back to top Go down
Day Release
Forum Member
Forum Member
Day Release

Female Age : 34
Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 am

I think i might come and watch how its done !! if thats ok with you guys ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 pm

What an AWESOME day!! I have to big up Day Release for driving a million miles! Thank you Very Happy

Sincere, Bikerbabe and the Tower guys, well done. You all had a great time and no one had an off! Great track days are made of these.

PLEASE POST PICS ETC
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snetterton Track Day (29th March)   Snetterton Track Day (29th March) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snetterton Track Day (29th March)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next