Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Out Of The Office!!! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Out Of The Office!!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Out Of The Office!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Out Of The Office!!! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Out Of The Office!!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Out Of The Office!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Out Of The Office!!! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Out Of The Office!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Out Of The Office!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Out Of The Office!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

Out Of The Office!!! Empty
PostSubject: Out Of The Office!!!   Out Of The Office!!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:07 am

Hey guys & girls,
Today is the day that i leave for my holiday.

I have switched OFF e-mail forwarding on my phone because i dont want lots of e-mails coming through using up my data allowance.
This means any e-mails sent to both sincere@freedomrydaz.co.uk and adampugh@msn.com
will not be delivered to me while i am away. If it requires urgent attention you can send it on to Redz (redz@freedomrydaz.co.uk) and he will deal with it for me.

If you really need to get hold of me then Redz has my holiday e-mail address that you can use or i can be contacted by phone.

The best way to keep in touch with me while im away and keep up to date with what i am doing is via facebook. https://www.facebook.com/adampugh as i will be updating it as i move around.

Hope you guys have fun on the bike museum trip and ride, and on the protest ride and i look forward to catching up with you all when i get back.

Take care
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Office!!!   Out Of The Office!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 am

Sincere made it safely to Hong Kong!! I guess the next leg of the journey takes him to Aussy land!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Office!!!   Out Of The Office!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 pm

G'day Mateys!!

Hope everythings all good in sunny England? I hear you guys are having a heatwave?! Glad im here and not there, the weather is lovely!!

Ive been a busy little bee going from Hong Kong to Melbourne, Melbourne to Sydney via some loooong ass road trip stopping off at different bays along the great coastal road, then Sydney to Ayers Rock in the outback and now im at the airport waiting to fly to Cairns to go and dive in the great barrier reef.

Ive already done loads of amazing things like watch the sun set over Uluru, Whale watching, Diving and swimming with sharks (photos soon!!) and fed Kangaroos and stuff, loving the food! They eat anything that moves out here! Ive had Kangaroo, Crocodile (amazing), Emu, and as much fish as you could possibly eat!!

Anyway im thinking of doing a 14,000 ft sky dive if i get the chance after i dive the reef and then i will be off to Brisbane where i will stay for 4 days before i fly home via Singapore for 2 days...

Missing my bike like crazy the roads out here are amazing.... and im looking forward to meeting up with you guys when i get back!

See you soon guys & girls!

Greetings from down under!!

(P.S - Check out my
photos and status updates on facebook and give me a shout!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Female Age : 59
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Office!!!   Out Of The Office!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 am

Hey Adam, good to hear you are having a great time. I envy you....look forward to seeing you when you get back. Take care for now xxx
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Office!!!   Out Of The Office!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Yeah man, good you are having suc a good time Smile When do u get back?
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of The Office!!!   Out Of The Office!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Office!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Rydaz :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: