Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Tossers on the road!! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Tossers on the road!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Tossers on the road!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Tossers on the road!! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Tossers on the road!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Tossers on the road!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Tossers on the road!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tossers on the road!!

Go down 
+3
PRE
BADWOLF
ValerieR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ValerieR
Forum Member
Forum Member
ValerieR

Female Age : 44
Aquarius Goat

Tossers on the road!! Empty
PostSubject: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 am

Wednesday at 20:20 I was riding home from my 13hr shift coming upto plumstead common road at the traffic lights. The lights were red and I stopped as you do.. and accelerated normally on the green, as I was starting off noticed a blue van on the otherside of the road which I thought was fine as there are two lanes, one for straight on or left and the other for right turns...

Well this guy decided he couldnt wait and pulled out onto my side of the road I noticed him coming toward him and I tried to swerve to avoid, if he was going slower I would of passed him but he sped up... knocked me clean off my bike and rolled into railings, his van was completely on my side of the road at the time.. but also if I hadnt of swerved it would of been a head on collision..

Dazed I got up swearing at the guy took photos, as I asked for his details I asked what that was all about, his answer was that he was in a rush to get home due to pressure, well it turns out the van wasnt his but a friend who lives at the same address as him!! (what pressure was he under, bollocks if you ask me!!)

I was doing ok, then shock set in and was taken to hospital by ambulance the traffice police were there did a great job! Turns out I have only torn soft tissue in my shoulder, and groin cuts and bruises to hand nad legs.. I have been very lucky!!

There were two witnesses and they are prepared to testify in court and if all goes well he will be prosecuted for driving without dew care!!
They are taking my bike away tomorrow and probably be written off, but I'll buy it back and do it up!! just waiting for insurance to kick in and compenstation!
Off work now for a week at least but will also get a bike whilst I am waiting for my bike to be examined so its all well and thankfully so am I Smile
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:23 pm

scratch glad your ok it could have been a lot worse. heal up quick flower
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 pm

hey glad to hear your injuries are not really severe, and good defensive riding, i would hate to think what would have happened if you hadnt swerved.

hope you get well soon, and if you need any help rebuilding the hornet do post up on here. take it easy in the meantime.

Pre
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
ValerieR
Forum Member
Forum Member
ValerieR

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

Yeah that would be brilliant!!!

They are taking my bike away today.. and it will probably be written off!! But I am going to buy it back and build it up, before the accident I had done so much to it and its now sentimental!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:00 am

Gutted to hear about your off pale

Glad youre with us and as Pre said if you need any help rebuilding the bike just let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:27 pm

i wrote a nice long reply to this on my phone then managed to deleate it geek

but yea... glad your with us still, and if you need help / parts for the bike bike let us know!
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 pm

What the... Im glad to hear that your OK. The bike can be fixed, the main thing is that you werent hurt too badly... If you need anything give us a shout. Keep us posted on how things are going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
ValerieR
Forum Member
Forum Member
ValerieR

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:50 am

Thank you guys for all your support.. this is an update...

I have recently pulled my back out and can barely move so on a lot of pain killers.... My shoulder is still very bad I cannot move it that well.. I have noticed that my shoulder was not Xrayed in A&E so had to have one today and also for my chest as they found abnormal images of my lungs (bit worrying.. but im sure all will be fine!!) so now have to wait 10days for my results and go from there....

Inm a way I hope they find something with my shoulder as I can barely do anything with it.. was meant to get a loan bike but due to my shoulder I cannot.... 1week and 3days no bike.... sooo miss it!!! oh still no results of what they are going to do with my bike.. apparently they havn't looked at it yet!!

Again guys that for all your support!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:37 am

you may have some damage in your shoulder that the xray may not show so ask (no demand) for an mri scan. don't worry about the bike I know its hard but sort your self out first.
when I had my off in october I didn't get my bike back till 23 december so don't worry the bike will be fixed before you are
Back to top Go down
ValerieR
Forum Member
Forum Member
ValerieR

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:44 am

Well just heard they are writting off my bike! They are waiting for a final decision!

Would be greatful if you guys can keep an eye out for fairings, foot rest left side, mirror, break light and any other bits for the honda hornet CB600F

All help would be greatly appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 am

hey val. Ive got a tail light from my old hornet, and i can get mirrors for you.
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Which year is it?
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 pm

S I N C E R E wrote:
Which year is it?

were in the year 2009 mate lol!
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm

SMF_12 wrote:
S I N C E R E wrote:
Which year is it?

watch out he'll ban ya ass............ again Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 pm

BADWOLF wrote:
SMF_12 wrote:
S I N C E R E wrote:
Which year is it?

watch out he'll ban ya ass............ again Very Happy lol

but i aint edited nothing lol!
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:21 am

LOL you lot need to get out more!!
Back to top Go down
ValerieR
Forum Member
Forum Member
ValerieR

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:36 am

ha ha ha haha

hey that would be great Very Happy its 02 model
All help appreciated; let me know the costs too please...

Thanks you guys; your just GREAT I love you

king
Back to top Go down
Afro
Forum Member
Forum Member
Afro

Male Location : Southend

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 am

ValerieR just read this....Makes my blood boil....Glad you're ok.

My girlfriend has just started riding bikes and this is the type of thing that worries me...Idiots on the road.

"I was in a rush"

So that is a good excuse for potential taking of your life?

I'm not a violent person but God help anyone that does this to me or anyone close to me.

I hope you heal up soon and get back on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tossers on the road!!   Tossers on the road!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tossers on the road!!
Page 1 of 1