Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz

Go down 
+3
PRE
125Girl
CraigB
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Male Age : 32
Sagittarius Goat

Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz Empty
PostSubject: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi im Craig. I ride a YAMAHA YZF-R125 and have been ridin it for the past year. Been riding for 2 years alltogether. Im always out on it and allways up Boxhill most Sundays. Towards the end of this year im looking to buy an R6 so that will be fun and hopefully it all goes to plan. Ill be putting up pics of my bike on the site so if ya see me around give me shout!

I met Redz at Boxhil and thought ide give Freedom Rydaz a go, so hopefully ill bee seein everyone about and go on rideouts ect. Hope to speak to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
125Girl
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:24 am

From one noob to another welcome!

I'm sure ill bump into you up Boxhill at some point with my fella! If you see 2 YBRs (both with L plates Razz ) give us a wave and come and say hi!
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:15 am

Hello and welcome CraigB.

Glad to see another 125 on our forum! RedZ told me u had a pretty good looking one, so def post up some pics of it! any modifications? Ive seen one with a leo vince system and it is [*nearly*] as loud as my bike Razz

Try pop by to our end of month meet on friday if u can!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:33 am

Yea i got a few things. Its got a Micron GP style Full system, which i luckily managed to get hold of because Micron only made 1 batch of 20 then they stopped producing them so its pretty rare.

I have fitted a tail tidy and smaller plate and put rim tape on it. Other then that all my plans i had for it have been put on hold for a wile because im fixing the left hand side of the bike as it went down when it was on the side stand wile i was looking for my paddock stand. The paving broke off because i put the stand on the corner of it which cused the stand to flick up i think, so im a bit pissed off atm lol

Ill get some pics up when i sort them out. And yea ill look at trying to get to that meet have to see where it is though.
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:21 am

hello and welcome to the forum. Very Happy

Last edited by BADWOLF on Wed May 27, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:22 am

haha whose is louder ehh...we'll have to see! If u wanna hear a loud single engine tho, u gotta see Badwolf's KTM with the twin akrapovic system, that is seriously loud!

that micron sounds pretty cool, i know they made a GP one for the CBR125R too, a bit pricey though at like £230!! I dont think ive heard it, but it looks good!

check out the forum area called "FR Meet's", details r on there Smile

o yeah also im gonna be organising a FR 125's ride for july sometime, so keep an eye out for it m8, wud be cool if u can make it!
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:31 am

Welcome CraigB, glad youve made it this far Cool hopefully we get all the bikes out together and ride soon. If you wannna meet some of the Freedom Rydaz and forum members we have our first monthly meet this Friday, check out the events section for the info king
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:14 am

welcome to the site mate.

and details of the meet are in the link below bounce
Back to top Go down
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:47 am

Im trying to put up some pics but i cant figure out how to do it can anyone help lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:20 am

here u go dude:

Link!
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Welcome! to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz   Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi - New to Freedom Rydaz
Page 1 of 1