Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!

Go down 
+4
S I N C E R R E
shiver85
BADWOLF
Airwane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! Empty
PostSubject: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I had my second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! Sad

Nothing serious. I got up pull on the side (non of the drive came out to make sure I was ok! Hate drivers now Mad ) and started it and on my way home.

I broke my foot pad (I’ll use the pillion one to fix it) I need to straight up my front brake handle bar (which was still working) and also fix my mirror.

Oh yeah! What happen was that I was approaching a corner a traffic light so I try to avoid the white paint (arrow) but then break a little and kept my hand breaking instead of breaking gradually.

Good thing I had my full textile protecting clothing and my head didn’t touch the floor when I crashed so my helmet is ok!

lil’ prayer before ridding do help! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm

man that sucks. glad you're ok tho.
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:59 pm

BADWOLF wrote:
man that sucks. glad you're ok tho.
thanks
Back to top Go down
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:13 pm

that sucks dude happens to all of us dont worry about it check your tyre pressures now the weather has changed
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:15 pm

shiver85 wrote:
that sucks dude happens to all of us dont worry about it check your tyre pressures now the weather has changed
how do I do that??
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Sorry to hear that bro... thats bad news, it seems we are dropping like flys lately in makes me wonder when my turn is coming!

At least you are OK though thats the main thing, the bug can be fixed.

They say theres only 2 types of riders, those that have been down and those that are going to go down... So at least its done now and you have got it out of the way.

The same thing happened to me when i started riding, dust yourself off, learn from it, and carry on..... and continue to say those little prayers before you set off innit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Airwane wrote:
shiver85 wrote:
how do I do that??

go to the petrol garage have a look on your tyres and it will have some numbers and the psi next to them front and rear tyres are different.

attach the pump to your valve and it will say what pressure your tyre is at now so then pump it up to the required pressure.

be warned though it might say when your tyres are cold
Back to top Go down
SMF_12
Forum Member
Forum Member
SMF_12

Male Age : 26
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm

glad your ok mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm

thanks y'all
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:17 pm

shiver85 wrote:
Airwane wrote:
shiver85 wrote:
how do I do that??

go to the petrol garage have a look on your tyres and it will have some numbers and the psi next to them front and rear tyres are different.

attach the pump to your valve and it will say what pressure your tyre is at now so then pump it up to the required pressure.

DO NOT USE THE NUMBERS ON THE TYRE THEY ARE MAX PSI ONLY.

your bike is new and came with owners documents. look in there for your tyre pressures. its probably around 26 28 psi.
having to much is worse than to less.
buy a cheap pump and a digital pressure gauge and check them often. tyres are the single most important part of any bike. they are like your helmet on your head. look after them...
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:31 am

BADWOLF wrote:
shiver85 wrote:
Airwane wrote:
shiver85 wrote:
how do I do that??

DO NOT USE THE NUMBERS ON THE TYRE THEY ARE MAX PSI ONLY.

your bike is new and came with owners documents. look in there for your tyre pressures. its probably around 26 28 psi.
having to much is worse than to less.
buy a cheap pump and a digital pressure gauge and check them often. tyres are the single most important part of any bike. they are like your helmet on your head. look after them...

I like to take care of them because I'm harsh with my tyres. I like harsh breaking. thinking of this I think I crashed because I break harshky with my rear break. a Very bad habit. scratch
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:45 am

Yow! Take time with your riding AND braking! I'm glad you are all ok but it is dangerous out there and we have to ride as sfely as we can.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:37 am

dude glad to hear you're not too hurt.
just take it easy in the rain! hope the bike is aite too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:51 am

PRE wrote:
dude glad to hear you're not too hurt.
just take it easy in the rain! hope the bike is aite too!
bike is Aite jus a smal scracth (crack) and a broken footpad and need fix mirror
Back to top Go down
shilohman
Sgt. at Arms
Sgt. at Arms
shilohman

Male Age : 53
Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:03 am

Thank God no brok bone's. Take care you a'll. Life is precious. I love you sunny
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:45 am

shilohman wrote:
Thank God no brok bone's. Take care you a'll. Life is precious. I love you sunny
THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!   Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Second ridding day under the rain and I crash!!
Page 1 of 1