Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Motorcycle Insurance Companys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

Motorcycle Insurance Companys Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Insurance is something we all need and must have in order to ride.
Finding a good insurance company that is affordable varys for each rider depending on their circumstances but one things for sure.... It is never easy and ALWAYS important!

Cheap insurance is NOT always the BEST insurance and sometimes it is worth paying that little bit extra if the service you are being provided is of a lower quality.

Everyone knows a friend that has cheap insurance that has had an accident and it took ages for them to get paid out. Most times this is because the insurance broker has a seperate underwriter and the money must change hands 3 or 4 times before it reaches you. This is how they make their money and are able to offer cheap insurance, becaus eeach company that the money changes hands to, will hold the money for as long as they can so that they can gather interest on it. Then it is passed on eventually to you.

It is important to know the ins and outs of your insurance company and who offers what, sometimes if it is cheaper it means you are getting less!!

If you have found a decent insurance company i strongly recommend that you stay with them unless you get a seriously good offer! Companys that offer to beat your renewal quote and who often only beat it by £20 or so are often not worth taking the risk on.

• Compare Upto 30 brokers In Under 5 Mins
  • Compare Brokers Online 24 Hours Per Day
  • Compare Brokers By FreePhone 7 Days Per Week
  • Compare Comp, TPF+T & TPO Cover
  • Compare Compulsory + Voluntary Excesses
  • Compare Monthly Instalment Costs
  • Free Legal Cover Worth Upto £25.00 With All Quotes
  • SMS & Email Confirmation Of Your Best Prices
  • Best price guarantee for riders 19+
  • Under 19 year olds save upto 55%

www.TheBikeInsurer.tv - Motorcycle Insurance Comparison Website!

This company offers to compare upto 30 top insurance companys online and is a great online resource and starting point when looking for insurance. It is always worth rining around and telling companys what you have already been quoted so that they can match it or try and beat it for you, that is the best way to get the cheapest insurance possible!

This price comparison websites compares quotes from the following companys and more:

• Direct Choice
  • Devitt
  • E-Bike
  • Elite
  • Express Insurance
  • Falcon Bikes
  • Hastings Direct
  • Honda Insurance
  • H&R
  • Kwikfit
  • MCE
  • Motorcycles Direct
  • Only Insurance
  • Performance Direct
  • The Policy Shop
  • Quoteline Direct
  • Simply Insurance
  • Suzuki Insurance
  • TeleBikes
  • TeleQuote Direct
  • The AA
  • 1st Quote
  • 50to125.com
  • A Quote
  • Auto Direct
  • Bike Net
  • Bike Quote
  • BikeSure
  • CIA

CHECK IT OUT!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Which insurance company do you use?

What has your experience with them been?

Would you recommend them to anyone?

Let us know your thoughts!

Last edited by S I N C E R E on Tue May 12, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:26 pm

I am insured with H&R Insurance.
I am only TPF&T but i have nothing but good things to say about them and i would definately recommend them to anyone. Whenever i have had to deal with them they have always been very helpful and quick to pay out.

They offer some very reasonable and competitive prices and the underwriters are NIG which are equally as good.
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:55 pm

im with CIA at mo had a good quote from them at £89 tpft. also being "the company" if there's any problems they have guns lol
don't know what they'll be like if I need them. but I guess it'll be fun finding out lol
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:08 am

Im currently with H&R underwritten by NIG as well. I havent claimed yet but they seem like a very good company and had the best prices [TPFT for £500 approx]

I was with bennets last year underwritten by NIG also, and had a big accident. Took about 9 months to get the full payout, a lot of legal bullcrap going on inbetween but i won eventually. Only kicker was my initial insurance was £600, and my renewal came thru asking for £900...i told them to f-off!

Adam: how old were u when u first got a Ninja 636, and how much was insurance back then?

I wanna know what im gonna face as im gonna buy me a 600 later this year and start running it from next april, so when my renewal is due [november] i gotta find a insurance company who not only gives me a good price on the CBR125, but also on any 600 i wish to insure! and is also laid back with modifications etc!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:11 am

PRE I was 20 when i got the Ninja, my first quote was as much as £2000 so i really had to ring around and haggle and drive them down. I had 1 years no claims from my bike before. I did all the quotes online to get the best price, fiddled about with them and changed details and then rang around and tried to get the quotes lowered. I was paying about £940 a year for the bike (stock) no modifications listed. Then after it was stolen at the end of that first year i lost my no claims but my renewal went DOWN to £880 which is what i am paying now.
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:57 am

thanks for the info, anything below £1000 i think would be great then. Hopefully by next year ill have 2 years no claims and ill be 21 which will make a difference. and yeah im definitely getting a bike with a good alarm system...thats how your renewal went down if im not mistaken.
anyway ill bug u about it in a couple of months time lol
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Aiight fam, always happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:48 am

Well I'm new in all this so i don't know if what I'm gonna say is correct.

I ride a £1600, 125 twist and go. I got my insurance through a insurance broker Rampdale (recommended by my dealer as there few insurance company that insure Chinese bike) they go me insure by KGM at Lloyd's.

Because my bike is not Garage they offer me a TPF&T cover. So my premium is £287 a year + £500 compulsory excess. Legal Expenses & Breakdown cover are include.

I haven't deal (claim) with them yet so i don't know how they like.

I ask them recently a quote for 2 different bike (Kawasaki Z750 & ER-6N 2009) if I pass my test for a A2 license and the bike will be restricted to 33bhp.
Here is what they say:
we are only able to offer you Third party only cover due to your current insurer requiring these vehicles to be garaged at your home address if the value is in excess of £2000.
The details are as follows :

2009 Kawasaki er-6n .the additional premium will be £308 (£595 in total).

2009 Kawasaki z750 the additional premium will be £377(£664 in total).

they said that thise prices are based upon full licence held.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:43 am

Adam can back me on this one.....if you live in london, use a bike as first method of transport [not a weekend toy] and do not have a garage, you should definitely get theft cover!!! bikes are getting stolen left right and centre. either that or use a Almax chain everywhere you go!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Insurance Companys   Motorcycle Insurance Companys Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorcycle Insurance Companys
Page 1 of 1