Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
For those that need to take the new test EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
For those that need to take the new test EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
For those that need to take the new test EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
For those that need to take the new test EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
For those that need to take the new test EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
For those that need to take the new test EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
For those that need to take the new test EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
For those that need to take the new test EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
For those that need to take the new test EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

For those that need to take the new test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ValerieR
Forum Member
Forum Member
ValerieR

Female Age : 44
Aquarius Goat

For those that need to take the new test Empty
PostSubject: For those that need to take the new test   For those that need to take the new test EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 pm

I have tried out the new test!! along with instructors!!

1. you have to park into a garage like park up, turn off, then move the bike around to the other box cone aka garage as you would normally without dropping it.

2. weave in and out of cones, clutch control

3. figure of 8 (it doesnt matter how large you do it DONT KNOCK CONES OVER)

4. you have to speed up to go round a bend, you need to be in second gear to make sure you hit 30mph through the speedo.. then as you pass that I advise you to pull back off throttle so you can manuver around the avoid cones (dont hit them down) then you are meant to stop in a box like of cones as a CONTROLED stop, DONT go out of the box

5. you do a U turn DONT FALL or PUT FOOT DOWN

6. slow clutch control follwing the assors arm DO NOT go past his arm, go slow using the clutch

7. Go back around as no 4.. but this time its an emergency stop as you do the ER stop..

I think you are aloud 5 minors but instant fail on foot down, knocking ANY cones down OH and not looking where you are riding such as life safer look and looking as you manuver off!!!! thats a minor, they assess how you would normally ride on normal roads

My advice book for an hr try out not sure how much it will be, but is definately worth it as I first tried it on a 125cc it was fairly easy, daunty but still made a few minors. then I did it on the 500 put my foot down on figure of 8 and nearly fell of and nearly dropped the bike, instant fail.. then as I was doint the swerve to avoid I knocked down the cone (aka person) instant fail... but second time round it was less daunting and easier to understand and less daunting!!!! IT was a fun couple of hrs

Hope that helps guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

For those that need to take the new test Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those that need to take the new test   For those that need to take the new test EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am

sounds like fun. i wouldnt be able to do most of that on my last bike but this one would be a doddle sunny
Back to top Go down

For those that need to take the new test
Page 1 of 1