Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride

Go down 
+3
S I N C E R R E
Dam0n
PRE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:01 am

Hi everyone, as we have a very diverse forum in terms of rider, motorcycle and ability i was wondering who would be up for a rideout for smaller power bikes?

The main reason for the rideout would be to get more accustomed to things such as group riding, country roads [including positioning and overtaking if possible] and general higher speed control. As we mainly ride in more urban areas it would be good to get more miles down on some nice open road!

The ride date/details can be arranged according to who is up for the ride and when, collectively, everyone is free?

I would be glad to help out however I can only do so from July cos' of exams, so if a ride is organised before that, im sure RedZ and some other memebers can hopefully help out with being lead runner and tail gunner etc.

Let me know what u think, when you wanna ride, and also any specific things you may want to learn or gt more practice on!

PRE
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:36 am

I should be up for it. I'll dig out the RS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Great idea PRE,
Looks like your taking the lead on this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
125Girl
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:55 am

I most definitely would be up for this Very Happy

I have a YBR 125 and have only recently passed my CBT, although I use my bike to commute to work every day, I don’t really have anyone to play with.

I would love to go on some kind of meet up or ride out, but to be honest I’m a bit of a coward! I would be worried about turning up on my 125 with all the big boys on their big toys and being left far behind Neutral

I would be up for this any weekend, and would be up for some cornering advice and general riding around!
Back to top Go down
Airwane
Prospect
Prospect
Airwane

Male Age : 41
Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:46 am

125Girl wrote:

I have a YBR 125 and have only recently passed my CBT, although I use my bike to commute to work every day, I don’t really have anyone to play with.

I would love to go on some kind of meet up or ride out, but to be honest I’m a bit of a coward! I would be worried about turning up on my 125 with all the big boys on their big toys and being left far behind Neutral

I would be up for this any weekend, and would be up for some cornering advice and general riding around!

there is now 3 125 (you incude) so it's ok. you'll be behind with me lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airwane.com
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:22 am

125Girl wrote:

welcome to the forum. there's lots of good advice and experience here. Very Happy
don't feel worried about ride outs they are fun and relaxed. I like to ride at the back as a marker. also it keeps the cagers at bay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:41 am

thanks for the positive interest guys and girls! it should be a awesome ride [unlike those big bikes, we can open up the throttle as much as we want cheers ]

Im looking to organise it for a weekend in july, by which time i will be free and the weather should be pretty decent too!

Ill post up further details nearer the time aite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
CraigB
Vested Member
Vested Member
CraigB

Male Age : 32
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Hey yea ill come to it. I'm pretty used to the country roads and stuff now anyway but ill come for the fun of it anyway Very Happy

Just let me know.
I suggest a good run to do would be to meet at Rykas at Boxhill then travel to Hikers cafe in Arindor way its a nice ride which is mostly on some nice big open country roads.

But yea organize a time then let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride   Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom Rydaz 125's Ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Rydaz :: Ride outs - Events :: Ride Outs-
Jump to: