Freedom Rydaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Has Facebook killed the forum?
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 am by CraigB

» Yamaha R1 Back in Black
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm by RedZ

» Had my first proper off... On track
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 pm by Dam0n

» Couple of wheelie pics...
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am by RedZ

» Harder accelleration
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am by Dam0n

» Brightonia sunday 10th October
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am by guitarman

» Hi all - another addition to the 125 massive
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm by BADWOLF

» big ride out today sunday 11th
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm by CraigB

» Tattoo Convention
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:39 am by RedZ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ride Out Saturday 2nd May

Go down 
+5
bikerbabe600
SMF_12
BADWOLF
Dam0n
S I N C E R R E
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Male Age : 114
Pisces Dog

Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 pm

im going to have to bow out of this one, cos my arm is going to hurt on saturday!
always next time though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 am

Why is your arm gonna be hurt? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 am

RedZ wrote:
Why is your arm gonna be hurt? Neutral

I've been itching to get a tattoo on my right forearm! last week I found out that a friend of mines son does tattoo's. woop woop. so yesterday I was down there after I had my physiotherapy. he did the outline but I had to get home for my woofers. so the filling in is going to happen on saturday now. im going to get him to do a small adjustment then its good to go
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Male Age : 37
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:24 pm

What are you getting tattoo'd bro?

Their has been a slight change of plan time wise but here are the details for everyone.

I will be meeting BikerBabe600 in Catford at 13:00
We will then be riding to Crystal Palace to meet Destiny and we will then beriding to Coulsdon (Dobles) to meet Kigbal AND PRE!!!! We will be aiming to get to Dobles for 2pm now which allows us plenty of time to get their.

From Dobles we will ride to Redz's garage to see how he is doing and to do some work on the bikes and maybe give them a clean weather permitting.

Then from there, those that fancy it can take a ride up to Box Hill.

My apologies to Damon - I know that you won't be able to make it because of the time change and your work schedule and stuff. Im sorry about that but we had to change the time.

If anyone else is available to ride with us please let us know on this post ASAP.

Shiver & SMF_12 if you are able to and would like to then maybe you could meet us at Jasons garage??

Back to top Go down
http://www.FreedomRydaz.co.uk
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm

im getting my arm tattoo'ed lol or didn't you mean "what am I getting tattoo'ed"?
but what's the design?
its the oldest design ever found on this planet, a spiral. but this one will have 3 arms with extra bits.
it was close between a blue anchor or a nudy girl so I went for the cheapest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Female Age : 59
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:53 am

Hey guys, the stuff I would like done on my bike tomorrow will be to fit my new double bubble screen, swing arm bobbins and wheel stripes...I hope that won't be too much trouble to do bounce
Back to top Go down
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:00 am

can i do the rim tape might end up going abit wonky and on the disc lol
Back to top Go down
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:07 am

Hey shiver, of course you can....but I'm not sure about on the disc though... I think they look much better on the wheels Laughing
Back to top Go down
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:09 am

lol i wont be able to keep it on the wheel hand is too mashed for that.

ill leave it to someone with a steady hand which is in 1 piece Cool
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:10 am

And there was me thinking you were gonna have some super advanced difficult mods for us.... lol
Back to top Go down
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:12 am

I gotta start somewhere.... lol!
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:18 am

rim tape depends if you have a roll of it or the pre-cut arc's on A4...the roll stuff is tough to get on! lol the rest sounds like a 5min job Smile

Also i cant come for the ride Sad but i may pop by later in the afternoon if everyone is still around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:20 am

I've got the roll, which they claim can do both wheels both sides!!! It also has an applicator which is supposed to make it easier to apply Smile
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:23 am

No Problemo!
Back to top Go down
PRE
Vested Member
Vested Member
PRE

Male Age : 35
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:34 am

bikerbabe600 wrote:
I've got the roll, which they claim can do both wheels both sides!!! It also has an applicator which is supposed to make it easier to apply Smile

ah i didnt have the convenience of an applicator tool! it should look great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bikepics.com/members/pre/
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:36 am

It should do, here's hoping if Shiver does it he does actually get it on the wheels and not the discs...
lol!
Back to top Go down
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:04 am

bikerbabe600 wrote:
It should do, here's hoping if Shiver does it he does actually get it on the wheels and not the discs...
lol!

lol thanks ill be leaving that to the able bodied people
Back to top Go down
BADWOLF
Vested Member
Vested Member
BADWOLF

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:30 am

think you ride is going to look great with your new bits n bobs.
I've been thinking about fitting wobbly bobs to my bike. but not sure what colour to go for. its either orange or black.
Back to top Go down
Dam0n
Prospect
Prospect
Dam0n

Male Age : 33
Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:39 am

S I N C E R E wrote:
What are you getting tattoo'd bro?

Their has been a slight change of plan time wise but here are the details for everyone.

I will be meeting BikerBabe600 in Catford at 13:00
We will then be riding to Crystal Palace to meet Destiny and we will then beriding to Coulsdon (Dobles) to meet Kigbal AND PRE!!!! We will be aiming to get to Dobles for 2pm now which allows us plenty of time to get their.

From Dobles we will ride to Redz's garage to see how he is doing and to do some work on the bikes and maybe give them a clean weather permitting.

Then from there, those that fancy it can take a ride up to Box Hill.

My apologies to Damon - I know that you won't be able to make it because of the time change and your work schedule and stuff. Im sorry about that but we had to change the time.

If anyone else is available to ride with us please let us know on this post ASAP.

Shiver & SMF_12 if you are able to and would like to then maybe you could meet us at Jasons garage??

Thats not a problem. I will be up for the next ride out. Have fun guys, don't do anything i wouldn't do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifepersonaltraining.co.uk
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:57 am

not really feeling those big red things on the road and those trains if its not on two wheels i dont like it
Back to top Go down
Afro
Forum Member
Forum Member
Afro

Male Location : Southend

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Damn...I can't make this.

Bike's not playing...Leaking fork leg again and it needs to go back to Bournemouth (where I bought it) in a van Rolling Eyes

Have a good day guys...I'll ride with you all sometime.
Back to top Go down
shiver85
Forum Member
Forum Member
shiver85

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:03 pm

well today was good made my way to redz house on 3 buses!!! then followed by everyone else on there bikes Sad

had a good laugh me and jay standing around giving orders as were both mash up

on the way home my heart broke as at 8pm on the 109 bus in streatham i look out of the window and you 3 ride past me i miss my bike

Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 P170101_02-05-09
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 P1701_02-05-09
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 P1702_02-05-09
Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 P140401_02-05-09

Last edited by shiver85 on Sun May 03, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedZ
C.E.O
C.E.O
RedZ

Male Location : Portmore

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

What a great day Cool Really was good to hang out with such a wierd edit Great bunch of people! king

Bikes got cleaned, modified and we ate fish and chips sunny above all the sun was shinning!

Check out the 'Gallery' for more pics
Back to top Go down
https://freedomrydaz.forumotion.net
bikerbabe600
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
bikerbabe600

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey everyone, I had a great time today, it was nice hanging out, doing stuff to the bikes, eating fish & chips and getting to know each other....it was great seeing you all again. I've got some pics I will put up shortly lol!

Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 Img00021

Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 Img00022
Back to top Go down
S I N C E R R E
C.E.O
C.E.O
S I N C E R R E

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm

For photos you can view the album by clicking... HERE
I have added, myselfs, Jasons, and Barrys photos to this album...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride Out Saturday 2nd May   Ride Out Saturday 2nd May - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ride Out Saturday 2nd May
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next